Biers for Benefits
Bayern Brewing is usually setting trends rather than following them. However, the trend of breweries hosting weekly fundraisers (a.k.a. “pint-nights”), helping community-minded organizations with philanthropic goals is one trend that Bayern is happy to follow. Bayern is pleased to announce the brewery is now hosting “Biers for Benefits”, inviting non-profit organizations and charities to apply for consideration.
With a number of non-profits and charitable organizations applying and only 52 Wednesday nights in a year, Bayern must prioritize the organizations chosen for these events based on the following criteria:
• Organizations possessing a valid Federal Non-profit Tax ID Number
• Causes that are aligned with our company's philosophies, especially those that have been supported previously such as: sustainability efforts (Eco-league “Glass is Greener” program), environmental responsibility and water quality issues (Dancing Trout: official beer of Montana Trout Unlimited), St. Bernard Rescue Foundation (St. WilburWeizen)
• Organizations that would not be deemed too controversial or blatantly political (partisan). Your organization can expect the following from participation in Biers for Benefits:
• $0.50 of every beer sold between 4:00 - 8:00 PM will be donated to your cause
• Proceeds from glass returns during the event ($1.20-$1.60 per case) also donated
• Social media and promotional support offered by Bayern Brewing staff
To help make your event at the brewery a success, Bayern will provide some support in getting the word out to your supporters such as: Bayern logo graphics for use in advertisements, use of social media sources (invite Bayern Facebook fans to your event), e-mail lists, text message alerts, and flyers in the Bayern Tasting Room.
Through the use of the bottle washer purchased in 2012, Bayern Brewing is now reusing glass for packing beer! Proceeds from reusable, empty, 12 oz. brown bottles returned to the brewery during your even may go to your organization for those who choose to donate.
Glass “donations” benefit everyone involved (and the environment). The Edelweiss Bistro will also be open during your event. Supporters of your organization can enjoy tasty brews and German cuisine from the main level tasting room or the bistro which is located upstairs at Bayern Brewing. Both locations offer wonderful views of our bottling and production facilities.
REQUEST A DATE
For your convenience, please complete the form below. If we are able to book you for Biers for Benefits, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing Bayern Brewing for your event. We appreciate your business and would greatly enjoy feedback on the results of the event.
By selecting "Submit" you agree to allow Bayern Brewing, Inc. to contact you about the above-reference request.